- Linguistic Field Methods [LING 415/610]:
- Syntax 3 (1st semester graduate syntax) [ LING 671 | Fall 2015 ]
- Syntax Seminar [ LING 675/775]
- Hierarchy effects [ Winter 2019]
- Case and agreement [ syllabus, Winter 2015 ]
- Introduction to Linguistics [ LING 201 | Winter 2015, Fall 2013, Fall 2018, Winter 2019 ]
- Structure of a Specific Language: The Mayan Family [ LING 410 | syllabus, Winter 2014, Fall 2016 ].
- Topics in the Grammar of a Less Familiar Language: Kaqchikel, co-taught with Michael Kenstowicz [24.942 | course website, Spring 2011 at MIT ]
- in prog – Jurij Božič, PhD dissertation co-supervisor (with Lisa Travis)
- in prog – Henrison Hsieh, PhD dissertation committee member
- in prog – Jiajia Su, PhD dissertation committee member
- 2015 – Michael David Hamilton, PhD dissertation chair: The syntax of Mi’gmaq: A configurational account
- 2014 – Alexandra Simonenko, PhD dissertation committee member: Grammatical ingredients of definiteness
- 2014 – Yusuke Imanishi (MIT), PhD dissertation committee member: Default ergative
PhD evaluation papers
- 2019 – Justin Royer, PhD evaluation paper co-supervisor (with Aron Hirsch): The role of noun classifiers in the composition of the Chuj DP.
- 2019 – Clint Parker, PhD evaluation paper supervisor (with Janine Metallic): Painting the picture of Indigenous language revitalization in Canada: Contexts and practices.
- in prog – Mathieu Paillé, PhD evaluation paper co-supervisor (with Nico Baier)
- 2018 – Clint Parker, PhD evaluation paper co-supervisor (with Lisa Travis): Agreement, clitic-doubling, and vestigial ergativity in Shughni
- 2017 – Jurij Božič, PhD evaluation paper co-supervisor (with Lisa Travis): Non-Local Allomorphy in a Strictly Local System
- 2013 – Michael David Hamilton, PhD evaluation paper co-supervisor (with Alan Bale): Phrase structure in Mi’gmaq: A configurational account of a “non-configurational” language
- 2017 – Dejan Milacic, MA thesis paper co-supervisor (with Bernhard Schwarz): On the limits of number features: The case for a non-featural dual (LingBuzz)
- 2016 – Colin Brown, MA thesis supervisor (with Lisa Travis): Extraction restrictions in Gitksan
- 2015 – Yuliya Manyakina, MA thesis co-supervisor (with Lisa Travis): Two types of “incoporation” in Mi’gmaq
- 2013 – Gretchen McCulloch, MA thesis supervisor: Verb stem composition in Mi’gmaq
- 2012 – Jenny Loughran, MA thesis supervisor: Tense and evidentiality in Mi’gmaq
- 2019 – Benjamin Oldham, BA Honours thesis supervisor: Syntactic variation in Chichewa applicatives.
- 2017 – Lydia Felice, BA Honours thesis supervisor: The Free State and Construct State in Kabyle.
- 2017 – Sarah Mihuc, BA Honours thesis so-supervisor (with Michael Wagner): Focus, extraction, and anti-agreement in Kabyle.
- 2016 – Cora Lesure, BA Honours thesis co-supervisor (with Lauren Clemens): Prosodic Boundary Marking in Ch’ol: Acoustic Indicators and Their Applications [PDF]
- 2015 – Louisa Bielig, BA Honours thesis supervisor: Classifiers and constraints in Chuj topic constructions [PDF]
- 2013 – Liwen Hou, BA Honours thesis co-supervisor (with Robert Henderson): Agent Focus in Chuj reflexive constructions [PDF]
- 2012 – Elise McClay, BA Honours thesis supervisor: Possession in Mi’gmaq [PDF]